Eduservices is France’s fourth player in private higher education, counting around 19,000 students and with 29 campuses. It offers multidisciplinary teaching, from bachelors (years 1 to 3 post-baccalaureate) to master’s (year 4 to 5), both in initial training and work-linked training.
The group owns a diversified portfolio of 15 national and regional school brands :
- Three specialised schools with national recognition: ISCOM (communication), Tunon (hospitality and tourism) and Pigier Création (beauty),
- Three schools dedicated to business and management: Pigier Performance, IPAC Bachelor Factory and MBway,
- Two newly created schools: MyDigitalSchool dedicated to digital and WIN dedicated to sport,
- Seven regional school brands with strong local recognition.
In February 2019, Parquest Capital took a minority stake in Eduservices, besides M. Philippe Grassaud, the group’s founder and majority shareholder, and the management team, with the aim of accompanying the group’s development.
The transaction is a milestone in Eduservices development plan, whose roadmap is to :
- Accelerate the group’s organic growth, notably by taking advantage of a structurally increasing demand for work-linked programs,
- Enhance the group’s profitability,
- Participate in the consolidation of French private higher-education sector.
- February 2019 - Parquest Capital acquires a stake in Eduservices group
|Investment date||February 2019|
|Sector||Health & Care|