- Groupe Fauché is a leading independent French player of high and low voltage electrical engineering with a turnover of 170 M€.
- The group has a presence across the full electrical engineering’s value chain (i.e. manufacturing, distribution, installation and maintenance) and enjoys a highly diversified customer portfolio.
- Based in Lafrançaise (Tarn-et-Garonne) since its creation in 1963, Groupe Fauché relies on a network of 30 service centers covering a significant part of the national market while offering a proximity service.
In December 2017, Parquest Capital acquired a majority stake in Groupe Fauché alongside its management team.
The strategic plan is twofold :
- The development of high value-added services with a focus on maintenance and low voltage engineering while completing the geographical coverage through external and organic growth,
- The continuation of the performance improvement program initiated in 2014 by the new management team.
- December 2017 - Parquest Capital completes the acquisition of Groupe Fauché through a new LBO
|Investment date||December 2017|
|CEO||Patrick Zmirou, Philippe Touyarot|