- Founded in 1919, Caillau is one of the European leading manufacturers of high performance stainless steel clamps and seal collars for automotive and aerospace industries.
- In 2014, the group posted sales of 60 M€, of which 70% abroad.
- Based in Romorantin (Loir-et-Cher), the group employs 470 people.
In July 2015, Caillau management team, convinced of the growth potential of the Group and wishing to accelerate its international development, teamed with Parquest Capital for a second MBO.
Capitalizing on its unique know-how and strong engineering capabilities for the design and development of sealing and fastening solutions, fueled by significant R&D efforts, the new development plan of the group consists in:
- Strengthening existing positions in Europe, notably on German market,
- Further penetrating US market, thanks to organic and/or external growth,
- Building a new production site (in Romorantin) to increase production capabilities and pursue continuous improvement of production processes.
- July 2015 - Parquest Capital acquires CAILLAU group
|Investment date||July 2015|
|Sector||Clamps for the automotive and aerospace industries|