- One of the leading French independant private clinics groups.
Internal structuring and development through external growth
Daniel Caille, the founder and former CEO of Générale de Santé (number 1 private clinic group in France), created Vivalto Santé thanks to a buy-in operation on the Britton Group, Cliniques Privées Associées (CPA). With the support of his financial partners, his objective was to build a company which would become a major player in the French private hospital industry, by firstly restructuring the internal organization of CPA, and secondly, by pursuing a regional development strategy.
To support this dual strategy, Daniel Caille implemented a third route model creating a partnership between financial shareholders and practitioners. Therefore, together, Omnes PE, Parquest Capital, BNP Paribas and Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, own 60% of the capital share when the remaining 40% of shares are owned by more than 200 practitioners of the group’s clinics. The project is to perpetuate this unique ownership model which associates practitioners to the group strategy.
« As a model for the future, the restructuring of private hospitals in France must be poly-regional and pool all support systems. Vivalto Santé has the natural ability to attract other organizations of special care products, both in Brittany and the rest of France », says Daniel Caille, CEO of Vivalto Santé.
- January 2016 - Omnes and Parquest Capital sell their stakes in Vivalto Santé
- May 2013 - Build-up - VIVALTO SANTE acquires its tenth clinic in Annecy
- December 2012 - Build-up - VIVALTO SANTE acquires its ninth clinic in Port-Marly
- August 2012 – Build-up – acquisition of Vivalto's eight clinic in Châteaubriant
- June 2012 - Build-up – acquisition of the "Clinique de Pontivy"
- June 2011 - Build-up - Polyclinique de la Baie, Avranches
|Investment date||December 2009|
|Headcount||1 300 salariés