- With a diversified fleet of more than 5,000 aerial work platforms and telescopic forklifts, Accès Industrie is a French rental company specialized in powered access equipment for the construction sector and the maintenance of industrial and commercial buildings.
- The group proposes all-inclusive short and long rental offers (including after-sale services, maintenance and technical controls, etc.) and has the ability to guarantee quick on-site technical assistance to its clients.
- Based in Tonneins (Lot-et-Garonne) since its creation in 1997, Accès Industrie can now leverage on a national network of 29 agencies and 335 employees.
- The group has developed a state-of-the-art centralized IT system for managing the fleet, rental enquiries, current contracts and prospection efforts. Furthermore, Accès Industrie owns its own central workshop dedicated to the fleet maintenance and repair.
In September 2017, Parquest Capital took a majority stake in Accès Industrie alongside the group’s two CEOs, Eric Lacombe and Pascal Meynard, as well as IRDI and CM-CIC Investissement. The transaction also enabled some other members of the management team to become shareholders of the group.
The project primarily consists in building on the dynamic recovery initiated by the company in 2016 and accelerating the growth and redeployment of the fleet.
It also aims at reinforcing Accès Industrie’s position as the #1 specialist in its sector with the acceleration of both organic and external growth and the integration of new competencies within the group.
- July 2020 - Parquest Capital completes the sale of Accès Industrie
- September 2017 - Parquest Capital acquires a controlling block in Accès Industrie
|Investment date||September 2017|
|CEO||Eric Lacombe, Pascal Meynard|